Artists and designers of South Texas, the City of Alamo needs your help! We want you to show off your Alamo pride by designing a t-shirt that showcases your love for the city. The Alamo Economic Development Corporation (EDC) seven-member Board of Directors will be judging the competition.
Here are the rules:
- The design must be related to the City of Alamo.
- There is a limit of two design entries per person.
- The work must be original and not violate any copyright or trademark laws.
- Inappropriate content or designs will NOT be considered.
- The design must be placed on the front of the shirt and must only use four colors at most.
- If your design wins, you must consent to have your name published on the city’s website and the Alamo EDC’s Facebook page, Twitter page, and Instagram page.
The Alamo EDC wants to pay you for your creativity! Here are the prizes:
- First-place will receive $150 and a shirt with the design on it.
- Second-place will receive $100.
- Third-place will receive $50.
How to Submit Your Design
The deadline to submit your design is July 31st and a winner will be named on August 14th. To submit your entry, email your design to Gabriela Trevino of the Alamo EDC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the competition, contact us by calling 956.787.6622, send us a message online, or stop by at 715 E. Business 83 in Alamo.