2020 has been tough for many small businesses, and we want to help. The Alamo Small Business Grant Program provides economic grants to qualifying businesses and nonprofit organizations by offering up to $2,500 or 50% in reimbursements for the company’s utilities/bills.
This relief can help businesses who need capital for:
- Equipment purchases
- Repairs or renovations
Is My Business Eligible?
To qualify for the Small Business Grant Program, the following must be met:
- Your company must be located in Alamo.
- You must have been in business for a minimum of 24 consecutive months.
- You must be under contract for a yearly lease. Businesses with month-to-month leases are not eligible.
How to Apply
The following must be submitted when applying for the Small Business Grant Program:
- A description of your project or repairs.
- A projected cost of work.
- A description of your business.
- Proof that you’ve been in operation for two years.
- The lease agreement.
- At least two bids from third-party vendors of repair or equipment costs. Alamo vendors are not required but preferred.
Once you’ve submitted all documents, the Alamo EDC will determine eligibility. A decision will be made within 45 to 60 days. Contact us today to get started!