An industrial warehouse recently went on the market in Alamo. This can surely be just what you need for your business. This updated warehouse has all of the necessities for a company that requires:
- Refrigerated rooms
- Multiple loading docks
- Truck access
- Several office workspaces
Plus, the Alamo EDC can offer your business a broad range of resources and programs to help get your company up and running!
Ready for Your Business
This warehouse is ready for your business to move in today and offers:
- Over 30,000 square feet of total space that includes:
- 14,035 square feet of dry storage area
- 13,139 square feet of cold storage area
- 3,443 square feet of office space
- Eight cold storage rooms and one freezer room with updated refrigeration equipment
- An inspection and certification by both the USDA and FDA
- A concrete truck court and five truck ports
- Covered employee parking spaces and rest areas for workers
Helping Your Business
The Alamo EDC has created many programs to help your business:
- The Micro-Loan Program that loans money to local businesses
- The Revolving-Loan Program that offers a low-cost financing alternative
- Rural Business Development Grants that help businesses in towns like Alamo acquire land, train employees and bring in equipment
Plus, Texas is one of seven states that doesn’t have an income tax and has one of the lowest tax burdens in the nation, making Alamo an ideal location for your company!
Contact Us Today
At the Alamo EDC, your businesses’ advancement and progress are two things that we never overlook. Don’t deal with larger institutions like the McAllen EDC. Instead, entrust the Alamo EDC with your commercial efforts. Contact our offices today and let’s make your company a success.